Sunday, September 12, 2010

Light photo post for a brain-saturated day.

It's 9/11. Bet nobody remembered, huh? Neither did I. Not saying anything about that, I'll refrain from saying anything much today since it's supposed to be a LIGHT post. LIGHT.

No wordy posts for a change. I just scrolled through the archives and my blog looks alittle too depressing, so here goes!

(I actually prefer those posts, so I'll be back to them soon. Not like I have too many photos of my private life to share anyway.)

Oh yes, I met my maths goddess today (I'm proud to call her my friend) so I sacked my tuition teacher which I had for a day.

-------


My favourite place in school, bird's eye view


First day at udder's siglap with Shanhui
(the lighting looked the best in this shot, there weren't many)


Thai Express with squish and nic the abos.

DO NOT BE FOOLED, THIS THAI TOMYAM IS SPICY. I almost burnt a hole in my tummy cause I drank ALLL the soup (guess which one's mine) Great april fool's trick for those who can't take spicy food, no? ;D


Udders again with them, this time at United square.
I LOVE THIS COW TITS WATER DISPENSER.


ooh look who added a new flavour (and votes) to the voting board? HAHAHA. The voting board's this big piece of chalkboard for customers to cast votes for their favourite future flavours.



my oils and palettes taken a long time ago, my palette collection is much bigger now (almost done with the 6 paintings!!!)


art room vcw. LOOK AT HOW CLEAN THE TABLES ARE.


kaiying's mini birthday celebration @ manpuku!


The person who did this must have shaved herself bald and needed to practice her braiding skills on this poor tree.




transferring lemon tea into a bottle using straws (Y)


rarrr


was fascinated by the similarity in colour


Sarah had her painting exhibited at SAM for SYF :D


taken a long time ago too, i brought 3 snails into the art room.




tell me i'm awesomely strong. that's a dismantled roll of film.


I'm fully aware this might chase away my suitors. Yeah big joke. But I promise I won't be like that in the future don't worry!!


HAHA THAT WAS ME!!


okay good night it's subway with anna again tomorrow! :D

No comments: